Clarification on what we do

Posted: October 13, 2009 in General, Virtual Assistant
Tags: , ,

Hi Agents,

There have been only a couple of agents who, it seems, misunderstand what a virtual assistant does. Probably 99% of you understand that as a virtual assistant our role is to assist you in the transaction – not take over as agent. Hopefully this video will help the other 1%. šŸ™‚

Let me know if you need anything at all. We are here to serve!

Thanks,

Dustin Curlee
210-493-6561

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s